This is a repeating eventjanuary 31, 2020 8:00 am
17jan8:00 am11:00 amFeaturedLiving Leadership8:00 am - 11:00 am The Town HallEVENTS:Business
Living Leadership is all about making the most of your skills
About this Event
As business leaders, we need to be at our best to deal with uncertainty whilst continuing to create opportunities.
We’re inviting you to step back from day-to-day pressures to invest in your important leadership role and the unique blend of skills and experience that you bring to your work.
In this set of three practical workshops you can explore your experience of what it means to be an effective, resilient leader. The workshops will bring together a cohort of up to 14 people to focus on:
1. Investing in yourself and your self-leadership
2. Leading others and managing client relationships
3. Remaining resilient, resourceful and responsive in your leadership
You will take away insights and tools that you can use to shape and refine your approach, on your terms.
Your Eventbrite ticket for 17 January will secure you a place on the full series of three workshops:
– access to the venue from 08:00 for a light breakfast and prompt start at 08:30
– workshops run 08:30 until 11:00
– Fridays 17 Jan, 31 Jan, 14 Feb 2020
Hebden Bridge Community Association are partnering with learning and development specialists Esther Waite (www.estherwaite.co.uk) and Paula Nickson (www.greaterthanltd.co.uk) to run this package.
Join us to explore your experience of what it means to be an effective, resilient leader.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 11:00 am