HX7 Business Networking event It will be an opportunity for you to: Network with other HX7 businesses, find out what they have to offer you and what you can offer them. Find
HX7 Business Networking event
It will be an opportunity for you to:
- Network with other HX7 businesses, find out what they have to offer you and what you can offer them.
- Find out more about the hebdenbridge.org website and have an opportunity to book a listing if you wish.
- Find out what the Hebden Bridge Business Forum is up to.
And, it will be an opportunity for the Hebden Bridge Business Forum to:
- Find out what you’d like hebdenbridge.org website to offer. We’re keen for it to include membership benefits, is this something you’d be interested in?
- What you’d like the Hebden Bridge Business Forum to do for you.
- All small businesses in the HX7 area need each other – whether you are a retailer or service provider with or without a retail presence. If we all support and use/recommend each other’s services and/or buy from each other supporting the ‘Totally Locally’ concept in its wider format, HX7 will become even stronger and even more prosperous.The best way to encourage this is for you to attend the networking event and bring along any small business guests who you believe may also benefit.At this event you will have the opportunity (if you wish) to showcase your small business by highlighting what you do in 30-45 seconds (using props if you feel it will help). Afterwards the floor will be opened up for you to network and chat with fellow small business colleagues. It will be a great way to learn about other businesses in the valley and understand how we can work together and support/recommend each other to our own networks. There will also be time for a question and answer session and a chance for you to contribute on how you would like to see the Valley develop.
Tickets are FREE but please book to attend this event (so we know how many to expect). It can only work if you turn up!
Where: Venue: Town Hall – Waterfront
When: Wednesday 14th November 2018 – 18.00 until 20.00 pm
Light refreshments will be available
- Welcome and Introduction – Chair of Hebden Bridge Business Forum
- Agenda discussion
- 30-45 seconds each – an opportunity for each person to introduce their business – it’s not compulsory – drop your business card into a container if you want to be included.
- Open networking discussion/fill out feedback sheet
- Chair – Q&As/ Open discussion/Feedback/What do you want locally?
We’d love to see you there and, if you wish, bring along another small business guest, the more the merrier!
Please book your free ticket here. We look forward to seeing you on the 14th November.