This is a delightful 10K fell race run over trail and open moorland starting in Hebden Bridge, with a steep climb up to Stoodley Pike and back, and suitable for
This is a delightful 10K fell race run over trail and open moorland starting in Hebden Bridge, with a steep climb up to Stoodley Pike and back, and suitable for experienced fell runners and newcomers to the sport.
All proceeds from the 2018 race shall be donated to Khalsa Aid who were one of the charities that showed many of us in the valley tremendous kindness during the days that followed the 2015 boxing day floods.
- Date: Thursday 7th June 2018 at 7.30pm
- Category: BS – 350m (1150ft) of climb over 10 km
- Registration: In the basement at Machpelah, Burnley Road, Hebden Bridge HX7 8AU. Use the outside stairs to the right of the old mill on the main road
- Route: Trail and open moorland, flagged throughout
- Established race now in its 11th year
- Entry: £5 or £6 on the day. All numbers to be collected on the day. Race limit 200
- Online entry: Click here to enter online ; but THERE WILL BE ENTRY ON THE DAY
- Minimum age 16
- Teams: Teams of 3
- Prizes: there will be a generous prize list for all categories, and the prize giving will take place either in the Race HQ (Machpelah) or Calder Holmes Park, depending on the weather
- Organiser: Nick Barber – 07974454094 – email@example.com
(Thursday) 7:30 pm
Burnley Road, Hebden Bridge HX7 8AU.